The ratification of ASIRI’s new general chairman, Mr. Gumilang Ramadhan, was carried out symbolically by the ASIRI Old Chair, Mr. Handi Santoso (photo: right) by handling out the ASIRI flag.
With the election of Mr. Gumilang Ramadhan as the new Chairperson of ASIRI, he made a work program for ASIRI, including:
- ASIRI must be able to collect funds from digital products.
- ASIRI must be able to monitor or lead the performing Act towards sound recording in the future.
- ASIRI must be able to collect the rights of all sound recordings outside Indonesia through their representatives.
- ASIRI must have a division to lobby the government and people representatives.
- ASIRI must advise its members to change the payment system from flat pay to royalties to stakeholders.
- ASIRI must be able to hire GMs from internal ASIRI members, who are well known and able to handle ASIRI’s business and activities in the industry.
- ASIRI must be able to utilize existing divisions.
- ASIRI has at least one meeting every 3 months.